Privacy, Security, Cookies, etc.
- This Sumatra application does not create cookies. However, Microsoft does.
- Microsoft creates login and session cookies when you log into Microsoft Office 365 (they may use others that we don't know about...)
- You must provide personal or confidential information to sign into Office 365 before we can read your calendar. HOWEVER, you provide that information directly to Microsoft Office 365, NOT SUMATRA. Microsoft uses those cookies to check your login state.
- Our web servers collect anonymous data from all visitors.
- Our web servers might use third-party analytics such as Google Analytics. If so, we gather anonymous data for traffic and SEO analysis.
- We don't collect your data, so we have nothing to share with anyone.
- Everything is encrypted and sent via HTTPS. No exceptions.
- You must log into Office 365. If you don't login, we can't generate the Calendar Insight report.
Account Information and Third-Party Services
- We use two third-party services, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 to obtain your account and calendar information
Privacy, Personal Data
- The application uses minimal permissions -- calendar read (only).
- Before we can see your calendar data, You or your domain's administrator must explicitly grant us permission to read your calendar or we won't be able to see your information.
- **For this test** We have setup permissions for CalendarReadWrite. When we're in steady-state, we'll downgrade permissions to CalendarRead.
- We don't keep, store, save, aggregate ANY of your calendar information nor your Office 365 credentials.
- We created this custom web-app as the go-between you and your calendar data. We use Microsoft's GRAPH API to read your calendar information.
- Our web service aggregates selected pieces of your calendar information, then sends the data to your browser (phone, tablet, laptop, etc) for processing and rendering.
- This means if you want to "refresh" the data, we might have to ask to to sign in again so we can re-retrieve your calendar information.
- We expect this service will become software-as-a-service ("SAAS"). If so, we will have to collect your name and email address to enforce our terms of service.
GDPR Privacy Notice
- We don't keep your Personal Data, although you will interact with third-party services (see above) that might collect your personal data.
Our Lawyers are working on the full document. Visit our website or our Blog to learn more.